NESCAFÉ® &GO® Machine
Designed specifically for businesses like yours, with an attention grabbing design, loaded with features, the latest NESCAFÉ &GO machine will create a positive impact on your customers.
- Simple – there's no plumbing required. Simply plug in and go.
- Quick and easy to use – initially heats in approximately 11 minutes and then maintains a high temperature. Each drink is dispensed within 10 seconds.
- Small and compact – the machine is 623mm high x 485mm wide x 386mm deep.
- Quality – the coffee based drinks use NESCAFÉ®, the UK's favourite coffee*. Also, each drink is individually foil-sealed for freshness and has a 12 month shelf life.
- Fast returns – just 20 drinks sold per day at £1.50 each could develop into an annual turnover of £10,920**
- Peace of mind – the machine comes with a 12 month warranty.
- Variety – Our range of drinks are great for customer choice. From NESCAFÉ® coffee and Tetley tea to inviting AERO® hot chocolate, your customers are sure to find a drink to suit their tastes.
**Nestlé's RRP is £1.50 per cup. RRP is Nestlé's recommendation only, resale prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. The estimated turnover calculation is based on selling at RRP. 20 cups per day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year. All examples are for illustration purposes only. Nestlé cannot and does not guarantee customer turnover, margins or profits.
The NESCAFÉ® &GO® commercial coffee machine is the ideal solution for a range of businesses that need to serve coffee shop style coffee. It's also good for business as it could deliver a 51% profit on return per cup and you could recoup the cost of a NESCAFÉ &GO machine in a week!*
Whether you own a local store, run a garage forecourt or leisure centre, the NESCAFÉ &GO machine could be a great addition to your business. As well as the possibility of delivering valuable profit, our commercial coffee machine is also an excellent way of offering your customers something extra.
In fact, our hot drinks machine doesn’t just serve up quick and convenient coffees. Our easy to use business drinks machine offers a wide variety of hot beverages to be enjoyed on the go by your customers.
*In this example Nestlé's RRP is £1.50 and is only a recommendation. Resale prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. The estimated profit on return calculation is based on selling at RRP, 20 cups per day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks per year, at an estimated cost of 74p per cup. All examples are for illustration purposes only. Nestlé cannot and does not guarantee customer turnover, margins or profit. Machine price is £99, however estimated payback calculation does not include VAT or delivery charge.
®Registered Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A